Thursday, September 9, 2010

We Are Back Again

This blog was created by some of our seniors who obviously could not continue it for long. The last post by them was added more than a year ago, and then the link broke. We the four of us were told about it by one of our teachers and have decided to update it regularly in future. Let us introduce ourselves:-

Sushma :Hi friends, myself is Sushma(left).
I am a student of B.C.A-III.My hobbies are
net surfing and dancing.I am here to update this blog.

Sanjana   Hi friends, myself is Sanjana(second from left).
I am a student of B.C.A-III.My hobbies are
making friends and singing.I am here to manage this blog.

Shivani  :Hi friends, myself is Shivani (third from left).
I am a student of B.C.A-I.My hobbies are
chanting and singing. My task is to prepare the reports for this blog.

Sharon  :Hi friends, myself is Sharon(right).
I am a student of B.C.A-I. I like to keep in touch of newer technologies & I am an editor of this blog.

No comments: